Friday, June 4, 2010

My Red Hot Reviews

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is My Red Hot Reviews, does this name sound familiar to you? It is another blog of Red. This is where you find blog reviews by Red, this blog is red three columns template, you can find her other blog at the side bar. The side bar you can find Adgitize and Entrecard, you can also find the Top Commentator at side bar. You can find the Labels at the side bar, just click on them that interest you to read. This blog now having 25 followers including me.

This blog is part of BC Bloggers 3, that's great as my blog too late to take part I need to wait BC Bloggers 4. You can click on the post to find out other blogs on BC Bloggers 3.

Check out the new sandals for her son jhay. Red purchases the shoes during Sales at Megatrade, Megamall.

If you have a message for Red, just leave it at the side bar as there is a massage box.

No comments:

Post a Comment