Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In This Side of Town

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is In This Side of Town by vernz, she is pinay blogger now living in Cavo City of Philippines. Just recently she tweet her theme, and I like the new header now where a woman having a warm drink maybe it is hot chocolate.

I found this post interesting to share with everyone, it is how to get your ex back. I don't know how many of you willing to do so, if you are interested to find out just click on above link. If you like to watch Ally McBeal, you will want to check this out.

I like the blog three columns template, it is easy to browse and you can find Entrecard and Adgitize at the side bars. You can find out who fuels the blog which is top commentator of the month. Currently vernz blog having 173 followers including me. Don't just read here check out her blog I like her updates at blog as she often post pictures in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment