Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore

Who is the striking woman in the picture? That is PinayJade, Pinay at Heart!

I like to tell you that Filipino is refer to male and Filipina is refer to female. I am sure everyone might get confuse of this, if not I was the first! PinayJade is a Filipina Blogger living in Singapore. Expat wife and having passing in blogging with total of six blogs!

I think Jade will miss her home, with Internet connection today Jade is able to connect with her family and friends no matter where they are. Jade can speak Dutch language but not very good in Tagalog.

About Jade is where you get to know more about her personality. I am sure now Jade is having many designing idea about their dream home in Philippines. I like to know more about Singapore and Philippines. If you love to know life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore be sure to check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment